Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Miracle!

SEPTEMBER 28, 2009

Today is such a special day…..today is Ava’s 2nd birthday. After being told the late hours of April 23rd that there was a strong possibility that Ava would not make it I have to say that today is monumental. Birthdays come and go yet today I don’t want the celebration to end. I feel like Ava has been given a second chance at life and we as parents have been given a second chance to love this little girl with every inch of air we breathe. Today I don’t want to think about the negative that surrounds this situation. I want to focus on the lasting impression Ava has made on so many people’s lives. I want to focus on the fact that I have three beautiful children, an amazing husband and wonderful family and friends. I want to embrace today with everything I have because I can.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET MIRACLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment