Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Ava!




Happy Birthday My Sweet Girl……September 28, 2010

Today is Ava’s 3rd birthday and it gives me chills to be able to say that. The birth of a child is one of the most amazing gifts a person can be given. The rebirth of a child and the feelings that go along with it are almost unspeakable. Time and time again I have mentioned how blessed Manny and I are as parents to have been given a second chance with Ava. The way that our community, family and friends have supported us throughout the past year and a half just goes to show that we all were given a second chance….for this I will be eternally grateful.

Take time to laugh a little longer, hug a little tighter and be thankful for what you have. Let Ava’s recovery story be a sign of hope in your life!

-Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment