Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Memorable Father's Day

My family had the privilege of spending Father’s Day with the Lopez family. This is not anything new for us. Most holidays that we are in town together, we spend together. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day have been routine for us for the past several years. For obvious reasons this year was more special to all of us.

I could go on for pages choosing words and phrases that would try to match the grandeur of the day, but instead I decided to spend my time learning how to convert, edit, and upload a short video clip that was taken at the Lopez household on Father’s Day. Given the heartbreak of the evening of the 23rd of April, a mere two months ago, you will see why I thought that it was more appropriate to add this video rather than a neatly crafted collection of letters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_CTX4xa08w

I have also added some pictures that were taken that day. I hope that you find them uplifting and that they prompt you to go and hug someone that is very dear to you.

Ava, the party waits for you.

fw.

No comments:

Post a Comment